If you’ve been shopping for an above ground pool, you’ve probably looked at many different models. The options seem endless, don’t they? Sizes, depths, metal, resin – but there’s one thing traditional above ground pools have in common. Once they’re up – they’re, well, up.
It takes quite a bit of work to install a traditional above ground pool. Leveling the ground, stripping it of all vegetation, spreading and compacting the sand, and then installing the pool. An experienced installation crew might be able to assemble it in a couple of days. If you’re DIY-ing, plan on several. And as we said, once you have it installed, it’s not going anywhere.
Splash Pools are different. Our high quality, soft-sided above ground pools are completely portable and easy to install. You can set it up, no matter the model you choose, in just a few hours. But don’t let the ease of assembly fool you. These are top-of-the-line pools. Consider:
- Strong, durable liners treated to protect against UV damage, mildew and more
- Zinc-coated steel structure
- Variety of sizes, depths and styles to meet your needs.
But one of the things that really makes our pools stand out is their portability. Order your pool now and easily set it up to enjoy the rest of the summer. Come the end of the season, you can easily pack your pool away, store it, and set it up again next year. There are several benefits to storing your pool over the winter:
- If you live in an area where it gets very cold, storing your pool indoors over the winter is a great way to offer additional protection to your pool and its components.
- Since a Splash Pool is so easy to assemble, you can change the location of your pool from season-to-season. Move it from one side of your yard to the other, for example.
- If you’ll be moving, you can go ahead and pack up your pool at the end of the swimming season. Unlike a traditional above ground pool, you can actually take a Splash Pool with you!